Amon is the first hooded man that CIA interrogates using his gun. He is famed for being exceptionally trustworthy for a mercenary, just like his colleague Ahyred Gunn. He is very likely the same man as Juan. He is a part of Bane's Men.
Also Known AsEdit
- Dedn-Fulaay S'ohgud
- Being quiet
- Grabbing Dr. Pavel
- Not flying so well
- CIA believes that someone paid Amon to "Graabda kturpaabel". It is yet unclear what exactly this act entails.
- His shirt is brown just as Juan's. This note coupled with the fact that only two men besides Bane entered the plane at the start (this man as well as another wearing a black shirt) it is apparent that Amon and Juan are the exact same person, Juan being a code-name for a "very important person".
- It is possible that Amon is only a surname, as Bane tells Patrick Bateman in the Post-Credit Scenes that he fights "like Yung Amon, Will Nottingheld-Bach, Admiral Bulbut, Ms. Taken," though it may also be that Bane was merely referring to Amon as young. It is unknown at this time who the other people Bane mentioned could be.
- It can be surmised from dialogue between Bateman and Alfred in the Post-Credit Scenes that Amon has spent some time in The Darkness, as Alfred says that "sometimes Amon rises from The Darkness."
- Amon may have worked with James Gordon and the Gotham City Police Department at the time of death of Bateman's parents, as Bateman tells Gordon in the Post-Credit Scenes that "A hero can be anyone. Even Amon doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders to let him know that the world hadn't ended." Amon's relationship with Bateman past that point, if any, remains unclear.